Friday, January 06, 2006

MORNING 4

Another uneventful night. Things went great for Jen. She was excited because she got 6 hours of sleep in a row. She took her first oral antibiotics last night around 10:00 and the next one at 4:00 am. We continue to be amazed by the contacts and support that we have received from family and friends. My mom is amazed at the caring and quality of people that have offered to help.

It looks like Brent is going to go back to work in the mornings. This is a decision that has been hard to make. We have such a wonderful OB and he has told us that I will probably be needed more when the baby comes than I will be needed now. I think the nurses will be glad to hear that I am leaving (if you can believe it I like to give them a hard time). HOPEfully we will continue to have boring updates. Until this evening ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these updates--makes me feel like I'm right there with you guys! A question--will Jen be in the hospital until the baby is born?

Love-Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

HI, I LEFT A BIG LONG MESSAGE AND I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WORK IT, WHEN I TRIED TO FIND IT IT WASN'T HERE SO HERE GOES AGAIN....JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND
I'M SO GLAD THINGS ARE LOOKING SO POSITIVE. I ALSO HAVE BEEN PRAYING AND I MUST SAY I HAVE A VERY GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS LITTLE ONE. I ALSO WANT YOU TO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH THE KIDS. DAY, NIGHT OR WEEKEND. I KNOW YOU HAVE FAMILY, BUT COUNT ON ME TOO. LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL. BARBIE