Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hope's 2nd Day




How great is it to be writing about Hope and not laying around the hospital. Hope is doing great! Last night they fed her. They are using a tube to feed her until her 34th week. This is normal as this will be one of the last things she can do. I think her weight today today is just under 4lbs 10 oz. This is very normal. All visitors are welcome. If we are not in the room we are in the NEO unit. People can visit and see hope.

Jen is also doing great. It looks like she will be going home on Monday. What a trooper she has been.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope is so precious. You must just be so happy to know everything is ok with her and now just wait for her to get a little bigger to go home. Her name is so perfect.

Take Care,
Michele,Gary,Travis and Mackenzie

Anonymous said...

Even though I did not get to see Hope in person today, I am really glad that I got to see pictures of her. I love baby Hope.

Love,
elsa dondit