Friday, January 20, 2006

MORNING 18 (Fri)

NOT another boring day! Jen called me at 2:30 am to tell me she was having contractions. She said they were 10 minutes or so apart. I took a shower and then left for the hospital. Not many people on the Beltline at this time. I was talking to Jen as I raced towards the hospital.

When I arrived at the hospital, she still was not at the delivery room so I went to see her. He contractions were actually 2 minutes apart and she was ready. We decided on a c-section. We had a baby girl named HOPE ANN. She was 4lb 11oz and 17.5 in long. Born at 4:28 AM

Hope is breathing on her own and seems to be doing great. Jen and I have both held her and are very proud parents. Before I post any pictures, the kids need to meet Hope.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRAY FOR HOPE! What a perfect name for her. We are very excited for your family and can't wait to see all of you! Much love, big hugs and lots of kisses to the Deuel's!

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Brent, Aunt Jen, Ryann, Camden.... and now Hope! I am very excited for you guys and congratualations! I am glad taht she is doing well and I hope that you are doing well too Aunt Jen. Ash and I actually didnt have school today so we were going to come vist just you Aunt Jen not knowing that the baby was coming!! But hoepfully we will get up there soon to see all of you! I cnat wait to see the pictures! I love you all very much!
Love,
Abbey

Anonymous said...

Heard the great news this morning! We're so glad for both of you and that little Hope is doing so well! I have to agree on the name - excellent choice!!

Michael and Trillium

Anonymous said...

Excited to hear the news and congrats!!! It's incredible how God can make a TINY baby so beautifully complete!

We love you all!

Anonymous said...

Ryann, How awesome it is that you got to hold your little sister!
Aunt Jody is jealous!!

Hope will be home before we all know it if she keeps up all these wonderful strides.

We will see all of you soon.

Love Ya!

Aunt Jody, Uncle Randy, Ash & Ab