Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hope's 21st Day / 1st Day at Home

Hope has ended her stay at the hospital!!! She is now home and we have a complete family. What a great day for us. Hope came home on her 21st day -- just liker her mom. We all are glad to have Hope home. Camden has brought out a lot of things to show his little sister. Ryann is being a great sister also. Unfortunately, both kids are under the weather so they can not get very close to Hope. We have created a germ free room that the kids are not allowed in and this is the place that Hope sleeps.

We will continue to do a daily blog through the weekend. After the weekend, we will try to update weekly.

We want to thank everyone for their great support! Through this difficult time, friends and family have made this journey so much easier. We still wonder how we could have ever done this without the support.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!! We will be praying that the germs will stay away from Hope!

Love to all!
Uncle Dan and Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

OMG! I was so surprised to see your ENTIRE family at home in this latest picture! How great is that?! I went to the blog spot, as I do every evening to read the latest, and when I saw the update, it brought a BIG smile to my face. I screamed to everyone, "Hope is home!" We are so happy for you!
Hugs and kisses to All,
The Peterson's

Anonymous said...

Yay for Hope!! :-) Can't wait until I can come see her.
I Love You Guys!! <3
Kasi

Anonymous said...

Great job, Hope! We can't wait to meet you. What a wonderful surprise to see the family photo!

Love,

The Schuttes

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

That is the best news!!! We couldn't be happier for you all. Many blessings.
Tom, Lauren and Madilyn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Deuel family! I was so happy when Grandma Bogart told me Hope was going home!!! I can't wait to meet this wonderful little miracle!

Michelle Ferguson